Here is a nice tutorial, including video, for creating and adding a menu to your site.
Adding / Making Hyperlinks
Rather than just copy and paste a link as text, you should make your text into a hyperlink. This is a fairly straightforward process.
- Select the text you want to include as a URL or make it into a link.
- When you select the text, you will see the following image.
- Click on the link icon.
- Paste your URL in the box and then press ‘Enter’ to make the link.
- Text the link to make sure it works properly.
- Do this: URL and not this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/URL.
- Links are great for citations, too!
Add an Image
You can add images as well. Anyone ever use a fountain pen?
There is a Quote Option
There must be millions of people all over the world who never get any love letters… I could be their leader.“Charlie Brown”, Charles Schultz, Peanuts